Sunday, June 8, 2014

Instagram 5 blog

Hello readers, today in my ENG101 class e where welcomed by a visitor that asked us about our lives and what e did during hurricane sandy. Many students shared their stories on what they did during the disaster, one story in particular caught my attention my one of my classmates, he explained that he struggled for resources during the initial days on the disaster and had to go to his school for wifi. During my interview i explained that we needed to educate the youth about the issue. And although i suggested this for the youth i did not have an answer for the much older generation, i told him that i asked my father about the situation and he called me crazy. Overall it was a pleasant experience and it was very nice to share my side of the disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment